Friday, December 04, 2015

Eden Hazard is the latest player to answer questions on football technique and skills, both as a youngster starting out in the game and since turning professional…

What age were you when you first started playing?

I was around four. I started playing at home, in the garden, and I tried to learn some skills from watching videos at a very early age.

At what age did you master keepy-uppies?

I was probably six or seven when I first started trying to do them but obviously at first, and when you are young, it’s difficult. I started trying to do them with one bounce in between each volley and I managed to do quite a lot, and then I gradually managed to build it up, so that was a good way to learn.

When did you start playing matches?

When I was five I played for a team in my village and that was my first team. My godfather was the manager and I joined them but I was the youngest player in.....

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/12/the-skill-set--eden-hazard.html?extcmp=SOCIA_FB_ENG_NEWS_OTHERNEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment